Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Making progress!







When you have as much stuff as I do,
 it takes awhile to get everything back in order!!!
Plus, I've had other things
to do along the way and have just had to put the studio
on the back burner.

We've had a TON of egg soap orders and
slowly but surely we are finally catching up!

I don't have any studio photos just yet but had to share something with you.
My best bud Lisa of Tarnished and Tattered knew I was working on an art doll.
She told me that she'd been to an estate sale recently and bought a ziplock bag
full of what she thought might just be doll hair!!!

I went to Hobby Lobby to see what they had and it was awful.
Shiny, curly and not at all what I've envisioned on my little baby doll.
Lisa emailed me a photo of what she had and IT. WAS. PERFECT!!!!

That sweetie popped it into an envelope and sent it right over.
Well, it REALLY is so perfect for my little doll!!!
Here's one photo that I took ~
I simply draped one section over the baby's head to show you how it looks.
It's going to be so precious!
But I've got to get this studio re-do finished before I get back to her.
I just hope and pray I can find everything after I finish!!!!
Wish me luck ;)




Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday sweet friends!!!

hugs and love,
Dawn





4 comments:

Vee said...

Yay for good hair! Glad that things are pulling together...even if a little is done each day, eventually it'll get accomplished. (That's what I tell myself anyway.)

At Home in English Valley said...

You can do it my friend...inch by inch! Can't wait to see what you create . Love, Penny

Rhonda said...

When I organized my studio,I tried to keep paper in one area, fabric in another. That way at least you know one spot to look.

It took me days but it works for me.
I cannot wait to see your finished room.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh Girrrrrlll....

I soooo get it. It's like trying to put a huge jigsaw puzzle together... the sorting and organizing... then re-sorting and organizing because you think something else might work better... I just went through all of that and am still fine tuning. Hang in there... you can do it. You. are. awesome. And it's pretty darn funto find things you don't even remember having...

Huggies!!!
Spencer


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...