Friday, June 28, 2013

I've done nothing.



I mean it!
I haven't even been able to TOUCH my assemblage!

I've been shipping out orders from our
and....
we now have full ownership of the soap business!!!!!

Yes, we were involved with the soap creation for a while
but NOW...it is totally ours!

If you were a former customer and dissatisfied,
please give us a new chance ~
I'm just so glad that it is all finally OURS!

Take a peek at our new shop if  you can!

Me and my sweet hubs will be creating each and every piece ourselves now!!!




Just think
party favor
shower favor
wedding favor!!!






Thank you always, always for visiting me here and
being so precious to me with all of my endeavors!!!

Wishing you a beautiful Friday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




8 comments:

Sandi said...

Congratulations sweet Dawn on your ownership!! That has to make you happy!!! :)
Blessings~

GigiBeth said...

Very cool! Anything I can do to help?

Theresa said...

YEAH to the new business ALL your own:) Have a blessed weekend dear Dawn, HUGS!

The Old Parsonage said...

Congrats Dawn! Just looked at the store - fab! Love Love Love the egg soaps. Will you offer them in smaller quantities? They'd make great hostess gifts.

xo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Congrats!!!!

Hang in there - that dust is already settling nicely, eh?

Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs.

Dorthe said...

What wonderful news my precious Dawn- CONGRATULATIONS on your ownership!!
I`m sure you will be so bussy now, making wonderful looking and smelling little soaps,- that your costumers will LOVE!!! Just look at those egg soaps,-I have alwayes loved them,- their shape and colours are so very beautiful!
I wish you both happy hours with your own new shop!
Love you- hugs, Dorthe

Vee said...

Oh congrats on your ownership of the soap business! It's good to be busy...

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Congratulations. I have some of your birds nest soap in my bathroom, can't bear to use it of course. It's delightful. ~ Abby


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...