Friday, June 21, 2013

Finishing things up ~



I've been working on a few special order sachets...
and I finally finished them all!

I made a few extra if you were wanting one ~
they are listed in my Etsy shop :)

Some of my very favorite bird images for you:
(be sure to click on them to save...they are large!)


































I had to throw the sunflower in there...I just love this print!


My latest little grouping of lavender sachets in the shop ~




Wishing you a wonderful Friday &
BEAUTIFUL weekend precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am swiss ornithologist and your web site is wonderfull!
I love all these bird's images!
I will follow you with pleasure.
I have also a bird-blog so I really like
greetings from Switzerland
Chiara

At Home in English Valley said...

Just lovely Dawn, I used your postcard image to make a craft with my friend Melanie. We made the first grade version of your wonderful sachets. You would be a Doctor of beauty, and your work divine! Thanks for your generosity! Happy Summer. Love, Penny

Dorthe said...

Beautiful new creations, my dearest friend!! They fly away like they have wings ,- so wonderful for you, I`m so happy for you precious Dawn.
I wish you a very lovely and happy weekend, sweetie!!
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Little Birdie Blessings said...

These are lovely. Thanks so much Dawn. I definitely have some faves here. ~ Abby

Theresa said...

Love the beautiful birds:) Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday, HUGS!

FredaB said...

Your sachets are so lovely. I see they went fast.

thank you for the lovely bird picures. Seein them as pairs in life is wonderful. I would like to use these in a book.

Hugs
FredaB

Unknown said...

I just received prints 1-8 by Arthur Singer. They were in with some things a family member had in storage. Is this a collectible item something I should perhaps set aside and look more closely at. I see you have one posted on your sight as well.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...