Monday, June 21, 2010

Let's have some fun girls!!



I am SO excited!!!
My sweet friend Tammy of The Other Side of Me has asked me
to teach classes in her wonderful studio!

I will be teaching how to create my Nest Assemblage at Tammy's
Blue Sky Studio Saturday, September 18th!!!!!!

All supplies will be provided for you,
a wonderful place to create in,
a delicious lunch and yummy snacks....
and the best thing of all????
A chance for us to all be together and enjoy creating!!!!


You can visit the Blue Sky Studio blog.....
and you can sign up for the class
HERE!!!
I can't wait to meet you ~







A little giveaway news.....

Marie of Lost Bird Studio is celebrating her
100th Post with a giveaway HERE!!!!!



Have a wonderful Monday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn

8 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi sweet Dawn,
oh, this is so very exciting - I'll try to make it. A big thank you for posting my giveaway. And
now I'm off to visit Blue Sky Studio.
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
Hugs,
Marie

Dorthe said...

Dearest Dawn, how wonderfull for you,
sounds like all atending this, will be in heaven, congratutations sweetie.
Big hug and love,Dorthe

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

So pleased for you...congrats! I am sure it will be an informative and very fun class ;-)

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Daun! Everyone will be so blessed to have you teach!!! That project and quote are precious to me! Ohhh to be able to go to Georgia... Well, Enjoy the experience, you were made to scatter joy. Blessings friend, Amy

Jane said...

That sounds lovely! Wish I were closer!

Always enjoy your blog. Love those cute soaps at the soap shop; planning to order some soon.

Jane - Jacksonville

Sandy said...

Congrats on the teaching, what fun you ladies will have!

Vee said...

Can you come up here and give a class? :D What fun for some lucky gals!

Anonymous said...

Goody, Goody, I am signed up and will see you in class! It will be so good to see you again and get some instruction on how to do some of your gorgeous artwork.
QueenMarcy


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...