Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Monday, June 30, 2008

Only one more day till . . .

the first art challenge contest held at Mind Wide Open!

What is Mind Wide Open?

A gathering spot for like minds to find their inspirational spark,
to create, to play.
A place where thinking outside the box is encouraged
and the stretching of your artistic wings hopeful.

What's so wonderful is that the winner of this challenge contest will win a $20.00 gift certificate to spend at Shabby Cottage Studio! There's tons to choose from, stamps, collage sheets, embellishments and much more ~

Visit the Mind Wide Open blog tomorrow if you'd like to join in on the creative fun!!!

xxoo, Dawn


Brenda Kula said...

Saw you over at Joanna's and thought I'd pay you a visit. She's a sweetie. I love all things cottage and vintage, so I shall look around some more on your blog! Nice to have found you!

GardenGoose said...

looks like a fun challenge.
may join in..but I'm not sure just yet.
will have to see what it is about more.
thanks for sharing the info.

Miss Sandy said...

I am so glad you posted on this. I was over at Gail's blog and thought this was an intriguing idea and wanted to check it out. I had forgotten about it, thanks for the reminder.

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Dawn, I had to catch up on your post, I've been busy sewing. I'm so proud of you and I will check out Minds Wide Open, sounds fun. I have my giveaways posted, so stop by.

Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us. I can't wait to go visit. I will email you this evening about the Thessalonians plaque. Thanks for your thoughtful comment on my blog today.
Have a blessed evening,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...