Saturday, April 5, 2008

Would you like to create a link page, too?

Hello sweet friends!

If you would like to create a link page, and if you use blogger, when you are creating a new post, if you look in the upper right hand corner you will see "Dashboard". Click on that.

Then you will see your blog's name and other information. Plus, below I believe is the Blogger Blog and news. Well in the top window you will see in smaller type "Create a Blog" and I clicked on that, created a brand new blog and named it a name very close to my original blog's name. You can name it whatever you'd like.

When working with the template in Blogger, you can move the side bar items to the main posting area by just clicking and dragging them over. That way they are larger and you can use the link selection there too. Each section that I made I added a new page element and used the link selection to do it. That way I could label it and list those links that fit that title.

I hope this helps if you would like a separate link page. On my original blog, I created a link to my new blog so everyone can visit my links!!

7 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

What a great idea!! Yummy.
:)

Sandy said...

Thanks for sharing all the techie knowledge. I will try it but I am such a goof I'll probably mess it up. I may be back for more advice! Thanks!

Nancy Hood said...

It was a smashing idea and I've already visited many of them :) your shoppe area is going to be a hit as well! Congratulations, dear one~

Heidi said...

Great idea! I may try this, even though I blog on AOL I think it might stil worthy in theory! thanks!

*Heidi*
Everday Cookies blog

Joyce said...

What a wonderful idea, Dawn~ thanks so much for sharing it! I love your links page~ very nice.... and what a sweet "wallpaper" you have in your background too!

BumbleVee said...

thanks for sharing the "how to"....

Tina Leavy said...

thanks for the info on how to do this. I'm going to be upgrading around my blog. thanks Dawn.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...