Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweet friends ~

My new sweet friend, Alice at Romantic Thoughts (I do hope that it's OK that I borrowed your banner to show everyone your wonderful design work!!) and my swap partner in the Junque in Your Trunk swap has featured my little goodie box that was sent to her!!

I'm just so thankful that she's as pleased with her parcel as I have been with BOTH of mine . . . you've been so generous Alice ~ and I just love her photography!!! If you've not found her blog yet, you will love it. She has the most precious little Cairn terrier that you've ever seen. The lighting in her photos is just perfect to me!



*******************************************

Today I've been working on a few projects to go to Somerset magazines ~ I want them to be perfect so I'm really paying a lot of attention to detail. Some of their photographs are quite close!

Tomorrow (Thursday) I have my yearly mammogram . . . joy. Wish me luck that I can recover from all the pinching and smashing! I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and thank you so very much for your sweet words about my little fairy and clock art ~ I just love sharing things with you!! xxoo, Dawn

10 comments:

Lori said...

good luck with your mammogram today...i popped over to Alice's and OH MY!!! the beautiful things that you sent to her have left me dazzled!!! the bonnet and booties are so very precious...everything in that box was amazing, you did a wonderful job of choosing things Dawn, Alice is a lucky girl!!!

vintage girl at heart said...

Your blog is always so lovely!!
Can't wait to see you in Somerset!!
They will be honored to have yOU and your work!!!

Good luck with the mammogram!!!

Dawn said...

What a joy to discover your dear Alice through you!

She has a gift!
...as do you, dear Dawn...

Unknown said...

Dawn! You are so sweet to mention me yet again! I feel so honored ;) And everyone is loving the box you sent me!!! I posted all the photos in the group on Flickr and they are swooning over it all!

Ruth Welter said...

Just gorgeous!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you with the magazine!!!

Naturegirl said...

Dawn this image is simply delicious..best of luck with your Somerset publishing!

Enzie Shahmiri said...

What a pretty box design!

Treasured Anew said...

The box you sent was so amazing! You are right she did a phenomenal job with the pictures too. You have inspired me with your original repurposing and art. I want to get the Charlotte Lyons book and will add Enya to my blog music. Thank you!! God bless. Beth

reagan said...

Hey Sweetie! I just saw your adorable little pincushion shoes in an add for Somerset Life! Wow! Too cool! I was fortunate to have a piece of my art published in the same issue (May/June Somerset Studio). Sadly though, they left out my name and the credit went to someone else, sniff. But Jenny Doh said they will print a retraction in the next issue. It was still nice to see my artwork in there though. I can't wait to see your little shoes, the are just the sweetest things ever!
hugs,
Pam

Cindy said...

Dawn, that is the most gorgeous gift wrapped package I have ever seen! I don't think I would want to open it! I went over to Alice's blog and saw all the beautiful things inside...wow again!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...