Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mail love!

Yesterday as the day flew by, I thought to myself, "hmmm, is this a cold I'm getting??" I've gone all winter long, not a cold or anything and finally here it is the middle of April and I'm getting this? Yuck.

But I have to tell you, a wonderful remedy for feeling rough is sweet mail love by a friend! I just opened the nicest gift package from Kathy at Henny Penny Designs . . . She is so incredibly talented and sent me some little treasures. (Be sure to see her Etsy store!) What is so neat is that the box itself is a piece of artwork!! I had to give her a call and thank her for all the lovely goodies. She said that the image on the top of the gift box is from a very old card, don't you love it??

She knows how much I love babies and her soldered charms so she not only sent me the initial for my last name but a cute little baby as well! I love all the creative supplies as well, she knows how much I love to make things and these items will definitely be used!!

Thank you so very much Kathy, your kindness is so appreciated
and I just love it ALL!!

xxoo, Dawn











6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Bet you feel better now.
What treasures
Alison

Sandy said...

What a wonderful gift box full of goodies! I do hope they are good medicine and you are feeling better soon!

Kentucky Bound said...

So! There IS a cure for the common cold! And what a beautiful cure it is. Hope you're feeling better!

Blessings (or Bless You!)

Liz

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! I especially love that baby photo!!! So cute!

Deb said...

Wonderful treasures - a parcel like this will make you feel better :-}. I had the ride-on terrior on wheels as a child in England (there's a photo somewhere)These toys are now called "vintage" :-}

Tina Leavy said...

what fun. such cute little things to have fun with.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...