Saturday, April 5, 2008

Antique Griffin ~


I went to Antique Griffin today. I have been working so hard on several projects to sell there. This is a really large antique mall and I took a few pictures to give you an idea. First, these photos are of the garden area. Ab-so-lute-ly GORGEOUS!!! Just look at how they treated these windows. Magical.





I just took a few shots here and there to give you an idea of what they offer. Not all are antiques, but still beautiful items for your home . . .




OK. I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. THIS. LITTLE. GIRL'S. DRESS! I found it today at Antique Griffin and can only hope and pray that it is there when I return with more goodies . . . it is the palest of blues ~


*********************************************
Here is my little wall of items. I made a few chalkboards, signs and one tiny nest artwork. Most other items are goodies that I still had. I'm such a goob. I didn't realize until I left today that the ENTIRE WALL is mine and the two sets of small shelves on either side of the main shelf unit are mine as well!!! So I have to get busy and fill them up too!!!






I do hope that you are having a wonderful weekend, resting, and enjoying yourself. If not . . . make up your mind to!!! You are in control of your mood, feelings and how much you enjoy your days here on this earth.
I wish you nothing but the best!!!
xxoo,
Dawn

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Dawn,
After visiting several antique shops yesterday (and it was wonderful!!), I've got to say that I love the simplicity of your shop area. I was on sensory overload from seeing things crammed into every nook and corner in some of the shops I visited. One shop was so crammed full, if anything needed to be moved a bit, the whole display was in jeopardy of coming down. Fill your shelves, but allow your creations to breathe!! Everything is just so beautiful.

Sherry said...

What a beautiful place this is!!! And your shelf is already looking fabulous...keep it more on the simple side -- as one who loves to shop like this -- if there's too much I can't cope...I'm loving what you have right here!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your display! I can't wait to see it when you fill the rest of your area. Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
Your display looks so beautiful! It's very tastefully done! And I must say that "little blue dress" is to die for!!!!!! I am a sucker for baby clothes!

Julie Bergmann

Vee said...

That's cute that you didn't know that it was all yours. There's an analogy there! Love what you've done with the part you were certain was yours.

Simply Shelley said...

Hello Dawn, love the little doll head. Can't wait to see how you compleate it.My daughter(SIMPLE IS SIMPLE DOES)recently picked up a doll at a shop that has the same sweet head.I believe it is a Bye-low Baby. Also,I wanted to tell you your space at the Antique mall looks so inviting. I wish you all the luck with it.

Blessings to you,Shelley

kris hurst said...

Dawn I just adore your blog and how generous you are with sharing how you create you beautiful art work!!! Much success with your new adventure!!-Kris

Betzie said...

Hi Dawn,
We are made from the same egg...LOL I adore all you do and I am an antique junkie. I just LOVE your new space and oh how I wish I could visit this place and explore ALL DAY!!! Thanks for sharing!

A bird in the hand said...

Dawn, I've just caught up with your blog. I must know...did you go back and get that precious little blue dress? I am totally smitten by it!

xox

Tina Leavy said...

what a wonderful looking shop! and your area looks so sweet too.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...