Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another blog to keep your eye on!!


I've known Faith for a few years now and she's just started blogging!! She loves beautiful vintage jewelry, vanity items and vintage clothing. Visit her new blog HERE. She's about to open an Etsy store to sell her wares and I just know that you will love what she has to offer. So keep checking her blog . . . her store should be up and running soon. You may just see something that you can't live without!!



*********************************************

An image gift for you!!

I've had this sweetie for awhile and had her displayed on my inspiration board. I would glance at her from time to time and tell myself I need to scan and share her with you, so here she is!!!
Click to enlarge the photo, then right click your mouse, select save as or save target as and save her to your pictures folder! Enjoy using her in your artwork and let me know, I'd love to see it ~
Happy Wednesday! xxoo, Dawn





15 comments:

Lady Em said...

Thanks for giving instructions, I'm kinda a dummy, and you help me out so much!!

Antique Therapy said...

Hi, I have been admiring your site for sometime now. Your artwork is amazing and I wish you luck with selling your pretty pieces of art. I actually just set up my own blog about antiques and decorating. I was wonderng if we could switch links. www.antiquetherapy.com.
Thanks, Keri

Rumour has it said...

I like those vintage pictures a lot. My dad (who's 86 years old now) gave me some of his own photos when he was a baby and young boy. So nice and vintage! Have a good day, Marjolijn

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Thank you for this beautiful image!!! I love your blog and art!!!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hey sweet friend, thanks for that great photo! And the hint for a new great blog, too. Hope you are having a happy week.
xo Lidy

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

Hey Friend! I just saw my banner and the nice reference you gave me on your blog. You made me want to cry. I'm so excited though. Thanks for your thoughtful-ness!

Faith

Kentucky Bound said...

Oh my! She is so precious! Can't help but wonder what she grew up to be.

Blessings!
Liz

My Vintage Studio said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely image!
Sharon
My Vintage Studio

Lori said...

as if my google reader isn't full enough...LOL...your friends blog is lovely, i'm glad you shared her with us...and yippee for me i finally got a new printer so i can gobble up your sweet freebies...it is scheduled to go live tomorrow...it is wireless and i couldn't get it loaded on my 'puter for some reason, so BIL the computer whiz is coming over tomorrow to help me:)

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Hi Dawn, thanks for the sweet photo, you are so sweet to share. I will be going to Faith's site for a visit. Hugs***Renea

Veronica said...

Hey are you getting a commission from Blogspot for every new blogger you recruit?! Just joking! You make me smile.

Unknown said...

Yet, another creative person to keep up with!!! Hehe! I can't wait to see her blog...the banner is eye catching enough!

Thanks for the freebie...sooo cute! You are too generous!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the heads up on a new blogger, I'll go over and welcome her.

Tina Leavy said...

she's just the sweetest little image Dawan. love her hand up by her face like that. I'll have to come up with something fun to do with the image. Thanks to you I am starting to create a few altered art canvases.
Will share them on my blog soon.

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

this is so sweet Dawn. Thanks for sharing. I need to find a special image and share too.
xo
joanna


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...