Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thank you all so very much &
The winners are . . .

Thank you all so much for the wonderful advice, ideas and input you left regarding the upcoming Victoria magazine. I will print these all out and assemble them to present to the Victoria magazine staff in September ~

What an amazing response!!

And the winners of my giveaway are:

The Victoria Heart & Hand book ~ Penny Carlson at Lavender Hill Studio

The handmade lavender lace pillow ~ La Tea Dah at Gracious Hospitality

The handmade lavender sachet ~ Dolly at From My Cherry Heart

Please email me at with your mailing addresses so I can get your goodies right out to you!!!!


Dolly said...

Dawn can you feel me smiling???
I am sooooo excited!
I have been haveing a bad week and reading this just made my day!
Thank you with all my heart!
I will gladly give your sweet lavender sachet a good home!

Hugz, Dolly

Penny Carlson said...

Oh MY !!! I never win anything!! Thank you soooo much. This is thrilling.....:-))))))))))))))

Thank you so much Dawn. I can't wait to hear about your visit with Victorias Magazine Editors.

Vickie said...

Congratulations to the winners! Always a bridesmaid :( I had to check out their blogs and it was worth it!

Lori said...

congratulations to all of the lucky winners!

Storybook Woods said...

Congratulations ladies !!! and thank you Dawn for being so sweet xoxoxo Clarice

One Crabapple said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

((looks like I missed a great giveaway here !))


Sharon said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners.

My Pink Boutique said...

Congratulations to all of the winners! Yay! :D



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...