Saturday, December 25, 2021

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

 
I've been absent and I know it.
Just simply dealing with grief as I've never have had to.

I still have to pause and thank you all for visiting me here!

Wishing each and every one of you,
my dear friends and precious family,
a most wonderful and blessed Christmas
filled with love and the knowledge
that our Saviour Jesus Christ
was born on Christmas day to live
and then sacrificed His life
so that we all may live with Him
in Heaven forevermore ~

Merry Christmas to you all!






Hugs and love dear friends,

Dawn


1 comment:

Judi Hunziker said...

It is so hard around the Holidays when loved ones are no longer with us, something about the season that drums up childhood memories of Christmases past. I wish you good health and pray the grief is replaced with happiness in cherished memories,♥


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...