Wednesday, July 7, 2021

My new favorite place to visit!!!



It's so much fun discovering sweet shops
when you move to a new town.

I've finally been getting out a little bit and
discovered this JEWEL!!!

in Thomaston, GA.

Oh my goodness, Y'ALL!!!
There are so many wonderful treasures to be found!
Of course I had to take a ton of photos
to share with you...take a peek:































 


And then there is this little cutie!!!
This wee one is Boss Baby,
the official shop kitty!


I hope you enjoyed the tour...
It is such a wonderful shop!

Hugs and love always,
Dawn

4 comments:

Teddee Grace said...

What a wonderful tour! Really enjoyed seeing all the treasures. Are you aware that when I at least open your blog posts there are so many ads I can hardly find how to click through to your post? I thought perhaps you didn't know it was happening.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh Dawn! What a find!!!! I bet you spent hours in there - so perfect for you!

That kitty is adorable.

Hope you are doing well in your new place.

Karen B. said...

What a beautiful store. I am sure you will spend many visits there. Enjoy them!
Hugs,
Karen B.

Lynn said...

Just thought I'd drop in to say 'Hello.' You wouldn't know this, but I did not even know what a blog was until I happened upon your sweet blog. You opened up another world to me way back then. I purchased a few tutorials from your Etsy shop and enjoyed the snowman ornament tutorial so much that my creations turned into hostess gifts for others, passing on the goodness. So... every now and then I once again drop on by your blog, liking stopping in to see an old friend.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...