Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I'm finally getting the hang of it!!!


So you ask "What are you talking about??"
I'm talking about wire wrapping my beautiful antique buttons!
But first, look at how wonderful our sedum succulents are doing in the birdbath!!!

They love this Georgia heat and get afternoon storms every now and then.
I love that they grow over the sides and drape down!




In other news...I'm almost to my real, really real, salt and pepper hair color!!!
I have it cut super short for this hot, humid summer but thought I'd share with you.
I miss my dark hair but oh well, I was so sick and tired of coloring it.





This is what I think I'm finally getting the hang of!!!
Wire wrapping and jewelry making. Practice makes perfect they say
and it is SO very true.
I'm not perfect yet but have finished a few pretty pieces and am pleased.
I wanted to share them with you
and a few other pretty things that I've listed in my Etsy store!
Also, shipping is all free in the US!

Here is the link if you'd like to take a look: MY ETSY STORE











These are sweet lavender sachets! Perfect for favors at a baby or wedding shower!!!



A beautiful plate for hanging that I've had for years!




And this is a gathering of vintage Christmas stockings!!!



All have been listed in my Etsy shop!!!


I'm trying so hard to be more creative now that we've settled into our new home.
Once I step into our wonderful studio...
the atmosphere inspires me so much!!!


Thank you always for stopping by to see what I'm up to!

Hugs and love,
Dawn


6 comments:

Sandy K said...

I really like the color of your hair. I to stopped coloring my hair and let it go grayish. You have a nicer contrast.

So love the planted birdbath. Yes in Georgia you get nice moisture to grow such beautiful greenery and flowers.

Love your blog.

Sandy

A Joyful Chaos said...

I'm allowing my hair to be natural as well … for right now, though I have plans to get it colored for my son's wedding.

Your hair looks better than mine! I have too much dark brown mingled with the gray.

Blessings~

Donna L said...

I too quit coloring my hair. I'm in a rehab center until I can have surgery on my leg again. They say 6 weeks. I needed color before I got here, so decided, this is the time. I'm naturally dark haired also. I too am tired of coloring it.
Love your site and all your beautiful creations.

Vee said...

Love the hair and the haircut! (I was missing you so came looking...so glad to find you here. ☺️)

ByLightOfMoon said...

I love your wire wrapping! I am envious as I have been wanting and have materials to learn it, just time needed, as always. Big Project timewise NOW!
I like your hair but I have to color mine for somebody, I recently went to a salon for a cut ( I usually cut it myself) and now shorter with fullness I want only after I wash it right now. I like it a tab longer than yours and cut in layers I have trouble in the back getting cut right. My husband used to help me but he is on strike for almost everything now and kept telling me to go to a real salon. My problem, anyway, Hope Store Sale goes well!!!!
Smiles, Cyndi frstyfrolk/ByLightOfMoon

Curtains in My Tree said...

You look great with your natural color hair. I did same thing years ago because of all the trips and $$$ to get hair colored every 6 weeks


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...