Saturday, June 29, 2019

Oh my goodness! The lace angel visited me today!!!!!



Long time no post!

But, y'all....
This is truly post worthy!!!!

I met a sweet friend through Etsy that purchased
several of my tutorials.

One of which was the Candy Cup tutorial.
She was looking for lace similar to what I had used
in my photo in the tutorial.

I mentioned that it was wedding lace.
I told Madaline that maybe
if she went to JoAnn fabrics and
visited the wedding section and trims,
she could find something beautiful.

WELL....apparently this dear girl bought some for her....and some for me!!!!
Goodness gracious!!!
She told me she wanted to send me a few
snippets of lace so I could use them in my creations as well.
These are more than snippets!

I'm so, so, so very thankful sweet Madaline!
You truly are my lace angel ~
thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Now....what shall I make?





















I'd better get myself busy creating, right???

First,
I will enjoy this wonderful gorgeousness!!!


Thank you always for stopping by sweet friends,

hugs and love,
Dawn



6 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

What a superbly beautiful lace gift to receive from that kind hearted Madaline and I can really see how happy you are to receive it too.
Enjoy all this beauty dear Dawn!
Hugs from downunder,
Suzy

Mom said...

WOW! This is amazing and such a kind gesture. I have never seen so much gorgeous lace in one place. I cannot wait to see what you create with this!

Best,
Debbie

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Hi Dawn! Wow, what a random act of kindness and generosity on Madaline's part.
She knows how talented you are - I love she just possibly made inspiration easier for ya!

I have a few of your items - and you truly are gifted! I anxiously wait to see what wonders you create!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wow ! Even the box is gorgeous!! Lucky you <3

Claudia said...

What a sweet surprise! I can't wait to see what you create!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Dawn It was so exciting to see all these beautiful pieces! Wowzer what a wonderful gift! So much gorgeousness in one box~ Enjoy. Your friend is a generous lady! Hugs, karen o


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...