Friday, October 3, 2014

Sharing the beauty ~


I visited my parents a few years ago in October in North Georgia....
Fall is a magical time of year and it is ESPECIALLY
wonderful in the mountains of North Georgia!!!!

So...I will share past photos to inspire you,
they always inspire me!!!

Here's an older post for you to see the wonderful color!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It truly was...absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful ~
My parents live in the north Georgia mountains
and it was so good to see them!!
We left Friday afternoon around 3:00 pm
hoping to get ahead of the awful Friday afternoon traffic.
No such luck.
What should have been a 3 hour trip
turned into a 5 hours!
But it was fine, because this is what we awoke to Saturday morn....

The view behind my parent's house standing on their deck ~



We headed out early Saturday morning
so we could squeeze in as much fun as we could!
These are some of the photos I took ~
I hope you don't feel like your at the neighbor's house
looking at vacation slides!!













Do you think Heaven will look like what you love??
If so....Heaven will look like this to me ~

We went junkin' as there were tons of yard sales all
around the town of Hiawassee ~ They were
taking advantage of all the leaf-lookers that were visiting.
I found some wonderful
goodies that I'll share later on!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I just love fall so very much!!!

Happy Friday angels ~
hugs and love,
Dawn



6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful fall visit to northern Georgia. I can just feel and smell the earthy coolness. It's all beautiful.

It is not something you see down here in s.e. FL.

Heaven is going to be more wonderful than any of us can even imagine or hope for.

Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

jeanniemc said...

Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful...thank you for sharing...

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures! Takes my breath away! Enjoy your weekend dear Dawn, HUGS!

Cyn said...

oh how beautiful!!! I dont get to see that out here in the desert.

Carole, Burlington MA said...

I love fall as well...I am from New England so the foliage is, and I quote from an item I saw long ago in a Readers Digest "Mother Nature blushing before she disrobes. Love that..Carole R. Burlington, MA.

Edith DUTERTRE said...

merveilleux partages de
paysages d'automne
merci de ce voyage à travers votre campagne
tendresse
edith (iris) FRANCE


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...