Monday, November 26, 2007

So glad she's back!


My sweet friend, Cindy and now FULL owner of The Plum Tree Antiques has started her blog again!!! You can visit her at For Love of Home. She has some wonderful plans for the store and she's promised to give us sneak peeks as she goes along. I've always, always loved her taste and great display ideas. I can't wait to see it all come to fruition.

So stay tuned to Cindy's blog to see what she's up to and I'm hoping she will give you a few glimpses of her cottage ~ it's AMAZING!!!

Welcome back, Cindy!!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Thought I'd drop by your blog to say HELLO :)

It was so wonderful to see you guys on Saturday. I'm sorry I was not feeling up to par and I hope I didn't make any of you sick!!!

Can't wait to see you again in a few weeks. Let me know what I can bring for dinner.

Talk to you soon...love you all.
Jules

Simply Shelley said...

Hello Dawn, what fun it must of been , the whole family going out for your Christmas tree ! Can't wait to see it beautifully decorated. Thanks for sharing Cindy's blog. I will check it out !

Blessings to ya, Shelley

Sherry said...

These are lovely photographs so I can only imagine how beautiful everything is in the shop. Have checked out Cindy's blog..looks like a lovely place to visit!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Oh! Thanks for the tip! I will check that out!
Penny

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love the old cups and the mirror. Pretty... xoxo Nita

CIELO said...

Hi my dear friend… just passing by to say hi—cielo. Lovely stuff; I will check out that site.

Lori said...

oh how very beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
Thank you for directing me to yet another lovely site, I'm sure I'll be visiting there often.
Miss Sandy


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...