Monday, November 26, 2012

Precious family ~


We had the most wonderful Thanksgiving!
Both of them!!!!
Yes, we have two ~

We celebrated Thursday with my husband's family and
enjoyed so much delicious food and fun ~
all of our boys were there, Emily, Clara and Murray too!

Friday, my parents came in to town and we had another
amazing dinner on Saturday with everyone present there
as well. The weather was crisp, cool and gorgeous!!

When our boys are all here,
my heart just fills with love and
my eyes with tears.
And to have these precious babies and their mama here too?
A true blessing!!!!
I am so very thankful for my dear family....














Now to get back into the groove around here!!!
I have a few projects in the works and several packages
to get in the mail....


Wishing you a beautiful Monday precious friends!
hugs and love,
Dawn




7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Dawn- What a wonderful, sweet post. Your little girl reminds me a lot of our little SweetCheeks- xo Diana

Vee said...

Those grands are so adorable. Love the grins that Murray is sharing these days and Clara looks so much like her pretty mama.

Theresa said...

Beautiful children and grand times with the family... Nothing sweeter! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Dorthe said...

Hello sweetie, Dawn,
you have been blessed this weekend, with all your precious family around you. And the little ones are so sweet and beautiful, as is their mother ,Emily.
Hugs and love from Dorthe

Createology said...

Such a precious family indeed. Blessings...

Lorrie said...

Family is a wonderful gift from God. I'm so thankful for mine. Your little grand babies are just darling. I can't believe how grown up Clara is.

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Precious babies !!!!!!! loved all the pics ..You have such a beautiful family !!!!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...