Monday, November 19, 2012

Little creations ~





I just love using my printer to create things!
Having been a graphic designer in the past I also
have a love for wonderful typefaces ~
I printed these out on an 8 1/2 x 11" piece of 67# creme cover stock
and used a scalloped punch to create sweet little tags!


And I FINALLY finished all of my sweet mitten ornaments...
they will soon be on their way to their new homes.


I always have the hardest time selecting just the right button for each ornament!!
Each one is beautifully vintage too ~
I so hope my customer is pleased...


I have a few candy cup orders that I've neglected so those are next in line and then
maybe a few bottle brush trees or how about a snowman??!!
This is such a wonderful time of year for creating these sweet little things!!!


I hope you have a great Monday dear friends ~
hugs and love,

Dawn




12 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

The mittens are beautiful, Dawn! I got my angel wings Saturday and I just love them. I was admiring that tag, too. Love the text and the punch you used. I'm leaving them on my wings when I put them on my tree.

Jane said...

Sweet little mittens!

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Adorable! I need to make me some tags.

Lorrie said...

Your sweet little things are truly wonderful, Dawn. They will bring such pleasure to those who ordered them. I love the tags you've created, too.

Have a wonderful week.

sharon's shabby creations said...

Your ideas are so wonderfull!!! You inspire me every time!!!
Hugs Sharon

Dorthe said...

Already finished all the darling mittens!!-, they are beautiful, my sweetest Dawn- and the little tags so lovely ,too- a wonderful idea to first print, and then punch-
I guess you are equal bussy as I am, so I wish you a happy day with working and creating, my lovely friend.
Hugs and love,Dorthe

Vicki Boster said...

Dawn-- I don't know how you manage to do all that you do!!! Love the little tags-- truly love them-- and the precious little mittens too! You must never ever sleep!!
Xo
Vicki

marda said...

I'm sure the new owners of those sweet little mittens will love them. Precious tags too. You are one very busy Christmas elf!

morkaren said...

De små vanter er simpelhent så søde. knus morkaren.

Nancy said...

Dawn your Customer is going to Love her Order!! I Love your tags Dawn...my dear it is always such inspiration to come and visit with you!!

I hope you and your Family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Huggs, Nancy

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

I love everything you do Dawn!! Enjoy your holidays!!!

Lady Pamela said...

I love your tags. Thanks for sharing.
*Smiles*


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...