Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sweet Chester


Well, he's really kind of grumpy but sweet to us. Chester and his sister, Thelma are Devon Rex cats. This particular breed is a little easier on us that have cat allergies. I had researched this on the internet and found a wonderful breeder in Augusta, GA and ended up buying Chester in 2001 and Thelma in 2004. Here's a photo of Chester, his coat is somewhat not characteristic of the Devon Rex and we were able to buy him for a discount! Thelma's fur looks like a true Devon. We love them both dearly and they truly are members of the family.


2 comments:

kansasrose said...

Chester is a love! What a beautiful and unusual cat! His fur looks so soft and such a pretty color. Are you Dawn? Your home is just beautiful...I have enjoyed looking at your lovely finds and the way you decorate with them. My idea of a dream home. Have a great day! :) Jenny

The Feathered Nest said...

Thank you so much Jenny! Yes, I am Dawn, and I really appreciate your sweet comments about Chester and my house. Sometimes it's not so pretty with all the antiquing finds scattered around and projects for the store and such, but I try!

Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...