Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Sometimes, changes are a good thing!!!

 



There have been so many changes in the last three years that have been challenging.

I've been fighting sadness daily.

Truthfully, I'm so ready for a wonderful change.

Well, it's happening!

Our son Brad is moving in with us to help us in every way possible

AND

We have rented a space very close by to sell our goodies together! 

(That's Brad above...such a happy child!!!)



Here are a few photos of it now, we just moved in this past weekend.








The funny thing? Brad and I have always been collectors and gatherers

of all things wonderful!

With him moving in with us it makes me edit my things and he's editing as well!


He sells on Etsy and eBay and he inspires me to do the same!

We will see what I can accomplish!

It's amazing how your kids can inspire you and give you energy

to get going to do what you love!


Hugs and love,

Dawn

No comments:


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...