Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snippets of inspiration ~






I love sharing tidbits that just might inspire you...
so I've been looking through my computer files
to see what I think you may love.

Take a little look ~ and I do hope something will trigger your creativity!!!


First up...precious succulent gardens created inside glass jars...
aren't they beautiful?




And you and I both love antique baby photos....right?
Look at this angel ~




This one looks like two sweet sisters.
How funny that the oldest looks so confident and
the little one is just a bit unsure.



One of my favorite prints ever...



An old piece of artwork I created inside of an old wooden "in box"



One more piece that I created inside of a broken clock.
The clock itself was so beautiful...it needed a new life!




A sweet display in my last studio.




Artwork I made several years ago just using an 11" x 14" canvas
and a page from an antique photo album,
pages from a botanical book and dried flowers.



The smallest banner that I've ever made using round tags,
antique ledger paper, embossed napkins, snippets of old lace,
rusty bells and words that I printed out on my computer
and of course,
beautiful vintage buttons and seam binding!





And lastly ~
To inspire your longing for spring...a beautiful fern!!!




Happy Thursday my dear friends!!!!

Hugs and love,
Dawn






7 comments:

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Thank you for showing us new ones your past. Jo

pat in NY said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful images. Pat.

At Home in English Valley said...

Lovely as always dear Dawn. Thank you for sharing these inspiring images. Love, Penny

Linda M. said...

Thank you for sharing Dawn, What a great way to start my day by looking at a collection of beautiful things. Joyous Wishes, Linda

NanaDiana said...

What a beautiful post. I love all those images of children and babies. They are all so very sweet- captured in a moment of time that is long gone now. xo Diana

Curtains in My Tree said...


seems like everyone is throwing in a little bit of spring at the end of their post ? We are all ready that's for sure
Looking at your studio photo with the little lambs,I was in a resale shop and they had an entire large shelf full of lamp pottery, flower pot etc, someone had donated

jeanniemc said...

Love everything on the post today--well I love the post everyday too!..thank you for sharing...warm hugs..


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...