Thursday, November 20, 2014

Staying very busy!!!


I promise I've been busy!!!!
I'm finishing up a few orders for dear friends and
will then start on some new goodies to sell ~
The post below is an older one but I just know you will love it!!!!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


When I've not been terribly productive over the weekend ~
I tend to look back at my past creativity, photographs and blog posts
to share with you and to inspire me too!

I have an inner desire to be creative ALL OF THE TIME ~
but being a wife, mama and mimi just doesn't afford me that luxury...
and truthfully, I would much rather have those blessings
that keep me from the studio
than to have all the time in the world to make stuff

A few photos that I love that I hope you do to!

Treasures:










I found this photo of my sweet little snow guys I made last year ~
these are from my little snowman tutorial!!!




A gorgeous sunrise ~ I have so loved living here at the farmhouse!



 Our tree last year....I hope our tree will be just as pretty this year!!!
One of my little mittens ~






Here's my first little elf shoe too!!!







Happy Thursday precious friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn





9 comments:

fran pascazio said...

I find looking back is both inspiring and comforting…your step back in time is both those to me…thank you for sharing.

Theresa said...

So many pretties! I adore those little fat cheeked snowfellas:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Sandy said...

Awesome visual inspiration my friend! I adore your snowman tutorial I bought it when it first came out and made ever so many of them. I need to dust it off and make my newest grand one! Thanks for the reminder and for sharing your talent. Hope you have a beauty filled day!

ByLightOfMoon said...

I love it when you show your little vignettes! Your tree was so pretty last year and yes, life in the country can be fun!

Smiles, Cyndi

Sue Kosec said...

You got me with the mittens and snowmen heads. LOVE it all. Thanks, Dawn, for sharing your love of creating with all.

SuZeQ

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

So important to keep it all in perspective. Your photos are so pretty and I will have to check out those little snowmen! Your tree was lovely...especially like the glass icicle ornaments.

Bente said...

So many beautiful things. The snowmen is so cute and I love the little elf shoe.
Hugs from here

suziqu's thread works said...

I never tire of seeing your beautiful creations over and over as well as all the pretty things you create with and also collect.
Many thanks for sharing your lovely images and many talents Dawn!
Hugs,
Suzy

Barbara Jean said...

missed this post somehow, all so lovely.

is the ribbon rose out of the seam binding, or something wider?

blessings sweet southern lady.
barb


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...