Friday, August 1, 2014

My sweet babies...





Yes, I have many!
Having five boys and loving them each dearly, I still consider them my babies ~
And we also two precious grandchildren that we love as well and
believe me, they are growing like weeds!!!

Today (Thursday) was open house for all of our counties schools
so that meant that Noah and I got ourselves together and went to see
all about his classes and what his junior year will hold.
Well, he did.
Yes, don't hate on me,
(I have five boys, can you even imagine how many open houses that I've been to?????)
I dropped him off at the front door and he went all around to meet his teachers
and get their class supply lists, etc. He likes it better that way, believe me!
He's sixteen and can schmooze with his buds and I'm not draggin' along behind him....
he was finished in 25 minutes! With me, it would have been a good hour.
I simply waited in the parking lot and it was all good!
I can't believe how grown up he is now.




But the sweetest thing?
Clara had her very first open house ever for her first year in kindergarten!!!!
I watched sweet Murray so her mama could take her and in the meantime I gave
the little angel a hair trim....doesn't he look so grown up now????
I just can't believe Murray will be two in September!!!!







And when Clara and Emily got back to the house, Clara got a trim from Mimi too ~
just to make things faster and easier on school mornings!!
I didn't even take the time to dry it before snapping photos....
But you get the idea, isn't she just beautiful???





Thanks for letting me share my day with you sweet friends ~
Wishing you a beautiful Friday!

hugs and love,
Dawn








7 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Your son is handsome and your grands adorable. You give good haircuts.

Have a lovely weekend ~ FlowerLady

FredaB said...

You can tell just tell how much you love your family and that is wonderful.

Your baby hs the most beautiful blue eyes. Give him a hug from another Grandma who wishes she still had babies around.

Hugs
FredaB

GigiBeth said...

Noah is so grown up! And the babies are just beautiful!! We should see each other soon, you know? We need to catch up!

HWIT BLOGG said...

So much love....
Take care!
Titti

Beth Leintz said...

Clara and Murray have the same twinkly eyes and smiles..what darling grands you have!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Beautiful family, Dawn.

Vee said...

They all have the "handsome/beautiful" gene. Now Noah's showing plenty of presence there with that look. LOL! Murray's almost two? Good heavens! Yes, well, Noah was only nine when I first "met" him. And Clara is as cute as a button and you sure do a fine job with hair. She must be so excited about school!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...