Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving dear friends!!!














This Thanksgiving my heart overflows with thankfulness.
My eyes fill with tears as I think of all that I'm thankful for...


The love of our Lord who created us and died for us so we could return to Him in Heaven ~

Wonderful parents who raised my brothers and I and loved us unconditionally ~

A precious husband who allows me to be who I am and has loved me now for almost 34 years ~

Five amazing sons that we've been blessed with, who I love dearly with all my heart ~

Emily ~ the daughter that I never had and mother of our two precious grandchildren, I love you ~

Clara and Murray...sweet grandbabies who truly are gifts from Heaven above ~

The precious angels who are loving our sons the way we do ~

Our extended family who loves and supports us always ~

And of course, my dear best friend Lisa who is my true, kindred spirit ~

My beautiful friends, near and far, here in Georgia, across the United States
all the way to Denmark, France, Australia and all around the world!

Thank you for your encouragement and friendship ~ where would I be without you?
I'm not sure but I do know that it is your friendship that sustains,
inspires and encourages me to be an artist,
a better friend and to be the person that I want to be,
thank you so very much.

Wishing you a Thanksgiving day filled with blessings & love ~

xxoo, Dawn

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving too dear Dawn! Enjoy your family today, I know you will:) HUGS!

GigiBeth said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Love you always!

Felecia Cofield said...

Hi Dawn! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Oh, I ordered some of the seam binding through your blog. It's supposed to be here this week! Thanks for sharing all you do! Blessings from Bama!

Botanic Bleu said...

Dawn,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Your list of thankfulness reminds me of things I, too, am grateful for. You are on my list of thankfulness.

Judith

Pat C. said...

What lovely words, Dawn. Thank you for always being so honest and open about your innermost feelings... it has helped me express mine more often. Hope you and your beautiful family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. xoxo

Pat C. said...

What lovely words, Dawn. Thank you for always being so honest and open about your innermost feelings... it has helped me express mine more often. Hope you and your beautiful family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. xoxo


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...