Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sweet littles ~



I was so very fortunate to get to spend the day
with our sweet grandbabies
this past Saturday!!!

Our oldest son Brent, being the fix-it-man of EVERYTHING,
worked on my van and brought my air-conditioning back to life!
Thank you so much sweet son, you are my HERO!!

While he worked, Clara and Murray played and it was such a beautiful day!
Warm and sunny, perfect for playing outside.

I took a few photos to share with you.
Look at this sweet girl, she's growing so very fast it makes my head spin!





I love this pic.
She looks like she's soaking up the sun and just loves it!




Clara loves critters, animals, bugs, lizards, caterpillars, whatever!




And just look at precious Murray!!!
He's growing like a WEED!!!!
And that smile? Can you say "mischievous"???
Catch him if you can!




Emily had to warm up the water in their little pool with a few gallons of hot water,
but they just loved it.



These truly are the "good ol' days" ~

Happy Tuesday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn







7 comments:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh Dawn they are just too precious!

That little smile on Murray says it all - that boy is gonna be trouble with a capital T!!

Enjoy them - they grow up and gone in about a month it seems.

Hugs.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I can't believe how big Clara has gotten, Dawn! I remember seeing her baby pictures on here. Murray is just too cute! He is wearing the right shirt, for sure! Look at that blonde hair, too. My granddaughter has blonde hair. It must be from far back because no one has blonde hair in the recent generations.

Simply Shelley said...

So sweet and yes,they are both growing. My eldest grands twins, turned 18 this past Feb....now that is so very hard for me to get :) Blessings dear Dawn

GigiBeth said...

Precious babies! They are adorable!

Vee said...

Yes, they are. Thanks for reminding me of that again. I needed the reminder.

rkramadh said...

You are blessed and may you continue to be blessed. They are precious indeed!

Jann said...

I cannot believe how much Clara has grown-love your photos! Murray is so big now, too! What darling grandchildren-we, as grandmas, are so very blessed, aren't we?


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...