Monday, April 7, 2014

Simple things ~



I snagged this wonderful old illustration
from sweet Donna of Brynwood Needleworks and
couldn't believe how much the puppy looks like our Ellie!!
She shared it on her FB page and I just had to show it to you ~




Here's our little Ellie...she'll be seven years old this July!
Ellie loves her family so very much.



Here are a few photos when she was just a wee one!





This was just a few years ago when we tried having chickens...(unsuccessfully)
She was so sweet to them and never bothered them at all!




And an update on the nest on our front porch...
It IS a sweet little house wren. I caught her leaving the nest and
sitting on the railing ~ it's looking quite ready, don't you think???
She never touched my threads so I scooped them all up.
I think they smelled too much like humans ~



Noah is on spring break from school this week and I have a few things to accomplish!
I want to clean out several closets and get RID of the excess stuff ~
so wish me luck!!
(coming from a hoarder who loves to keep stuff :)

Happy Monday angels,
hugs and love,
Dawn





3 comments:

Theresa said...

Good luck on clearing things out! I am slowly letting go of stuff that I have had TOO long:) Love that image! HUGS!

Willow said...

She is adorable your little dog ! We have a wee girl Gabby who is barely 3 1/2 pounds at 4 years old and she loves herding our chickens here at the farm .
Such sweetness here .

Vee said...

Oh you're right...looks very much like Ellie who, btw, is the cutest little thing. She still looks like a puppy. Did you ever say why the chickens didn't work out?


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...