Thursday, April 17, 2014

Life...it's all about perspective ~



Don't you think??
It's all how you look a things...
glass half empty, glass half full?

Lately, I've been guilty of looking
at the half empty side of things but then
I always, always have to stop myself!!!
Let's take a look at the half FULL glass...OK?

I am an eternal optimist and please Lord, let me remain so!
Even with mid-life hormone craziness,
life struggles,
or whatever...
I always, always want to be an optimist!!!
This baby's face says it all...how I've been feeling lately ~



I want you to know too...
you are a such a BIG part of my life ~
my dear Angel Friends.
I love my family with all that I have
but you...
YOU so GET ME!
You know why I love collecting crazy stuff,
you love my crazy stuff,
and you love what I make with it.
Thank you so much for that!!









I am so very thankful for my precious babies and grandbabies...
what a precious gift from Heaven above.
Glass = overflowing







I found this great photo of Chase, our fourth son ~ now 23 years old,
good Lord, how did that time fly by so fast???


And look at him at a mere 2 years old...
blessed I am.



And our oldest Brent holding his daughter, Clara as a newborn...
glass = OVERFLOWING



And just look at how Clara's mama is gazing at her ~




I have many more family photos I could share but with five beautiful sons,
I'm afraid my post would be WAAAAY too long ~




We can look at what we don't have...
what we think we deserve...
or what we think we need,
but truly
it's all right here.
Right in front of us.
And our glass is overflowing...





Wishing you a beautiful Thursday my precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn





5 comments:

Vee said...

Yes. Amen. I like how you think!

Antiques In Old Town said...

We are all so Blessed.Thank you for your sweet honesty ! You always brighten my day. Happy Easter Friend.

pballard said...

Lovely post. Thanks for inspiring me each day. Have a wonderful Easter.

Nancy Hood said...

What a precious post, Dawn. Thank you for sharing your men with us :)

Deborah Montgomery said...

How wonderful to have 5 sons! All so handsome. I love the little pouty girl, we all feel that way sometimes! We all have hardships, but there are so many lovely things to enjoy too!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...