Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pretty little things ~


I ran across this precious image on my computer and
thought what a beautiful Valentine card it would make!!!
Just. for. you....






I've had a few little things that friends have requested so I made a few extra...
I just finished four needle books and had to share them with you.
I used a neat old baby quilt that is just about gone then added snippets of layered
antique lace and then of course seam binding and a few vintage buttons and baubles ~


Each one has two pages of fleece to store your needles...no more getting lost in the pincushion!








They're all listed in my Etsy store!


Now, what to do next?


Wishing you a beautiful Thursday precious friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn





11 comments:

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Dawn
Such a perfect Valentine's image and those little needlebooks are soooooo sweet!
Love and hugs,
Suzy

Theresa said...

Beautiful creations:) Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Visions of awesome(NESS)

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

Visions of awesome(NESS)

Vee said...

Beautiful little creations and that angel face child...What a beauty!

The Star Gal said...

Gorgeous!!!

Gloria in Virginia

Terri said...

Hello Dawn,
Those are very sweet little needle cases! I have been wanting to make one of these myself for ages, but never seem to get around to it. Yours vintage looking ones here really inspire me!
Hugs,
Terri

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Dawn these are so pretty...I just love them...and that got me to thinking...I really need one of these because all my needles (most of them) usually are stuck in a thread spool...which isn't good for them....thank you so much for the inspire...might just have to check your store out again...again....tfs

Lana Manis said...

Those needlebooks are the sweetest things ever, Dawn! Oh... wouldn't one make a lovely presentation cover for an antique brooch? Just pin the brooch inside and it would be a lovely wrapped gift!

Unknown said...

Love these gorgeous needle rolls. Thank you for sharing the sweet Valentine image. Happy weekend! Heidi

Jann said...

Gorgeous needle cases, Dawn! Have a wonderful week ahead!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...