Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby...





He was due December 20th...the birthday of our oldest son!
Our oldest turned 15 years old and the twentieth came and went.
I was 35 years old and felt ancient.
I was so very pregnant and ready to see our new baby boy.

Finally on December 29th, at about 5:00 in the afternoon
they hooked me up to be induced.
At almost ten days late, you could say I was quite READY!!!





Our precious family members poured into the waiting room,
just knowing that this being our FIFTH child, the labor should be swift and
we would all be able to see our sweet Noah soon.
Ugh NO.
It just wasn't going to happen!






My body was tired and said...uh, no, this ain't happening...
after much begging to my OB, I finally delivered a precious baby boy
early in the morning of December 30th, 1997 by cesarean section.
He was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
But to me, all of our boys were beautiful!





So today, our least 'un...our little baby boy Noah,
turns fifteen....
And what a precious soul he is!!!
Just when I thought our family was complete,
this little angel sneaks up on me ~
Dear Lord, thank you so much...
I'm so very glad he did!!!





Happy Birthday Noah!!!
I'm sure you know, with four older brothers,
and your mama and dad
and really ALL of your dear family...
that you are truly, truly LOVED!!!





Counting my blessings
on this almost New Year's Eve precious friends ~
and always wishing you...
A Beautiful NEW YEAR!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn




21 comments:

angel said...

Happy New Year!

blackenpot said...

Beautiful post. Happy new year!

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful Family :)
Happy New Year to you All!

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Beautiful photos Dawn. Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies, especially as we get older? Have a wonderful New Year and enjoy your family!

Suzan said...

WOW!! Nice looking family!! It is amazing how time flies!! Happy birthday to your baby boy!

MONSIEUR LE CHAT ET MOI said...

Happy new year to you, your family and all those you love.
………….. ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
………….. ⋯ ✰ ⋯
………….. ⋰ ⋮ ⋱
……… …….*•♥•*
…… ……. *♥♫♫♥*’.
… …….. *♥•♦♫••♥*
……… *♥☺♥☺♥☺♥*
………*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* ‘
……..*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* ‘
…….*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*’
……*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*’
….’*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*’
….*~~**~~**~***~~**~~*
….(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
_____███████████
♥:♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥: ♥:

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

AWE Happy Birthday NOAH... Hope that your so blessed you need all your beautiful family to help you carry it all............. Love, and Blessings .........Sherry

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh Dawn, I forgot you had FIVE BOYS- wow. You need to come visit and spend girlie girl pink tea party me to offset all that blue, haha. Seriously, anytime!

I think your young men are very handsome, and I wish the very best for Noah's next year. Bet he can't WAIT to be driving. Can he get his learner's permit now like we can at 15 in Ohio?

At Home in English Valley said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Happy , healthy and prosperous new year to you dear Dawn and your beautiful family. May 2013 bring many blessings to you and yours! Love, Penny

Lorrie said...

Such a sweet story of Noah's arrival. I wish him a very happy birthday and a wonderful year to come.

Dorthe said...

Happy birthday, to your loved Noa, dearest Dawn. You have been blessed with 5 healthy and wonderful sons, and the last one, will soon be a man like all the others,-- I hope your day is filled with happines and love,between you all!
Love and hugs,Dorthe

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to Noah:) I know that sweet fella has really been a blessing to you! Enjoy each day dear friend, time goes by WAY too fast to suit me! HUGS!

Vee said...

Wow! That's a story all right. I remember when he wasn't a teenager...just a youngster. I've told his broken leg story to Sam who felt that if someone else could "do it" so could he. So Noah has a special spot in our hearts, too. They sure are a great group of guys!

Vintage Home said...

oh my what a lovely tribute. Such handsome men!
We had our first daughter when I was 35 , our second @ 37!
What a joy to have children, and now I will be a gramma next month!
I am so very thankful for the joyful season we have had and for the hope of the new year!
Blessings to you and your family.

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Happy Birthday to Noah, and a belated birthday to you as well Dawn. The first picture of him looks like a Bessie Pease Gutman portrait. Beautiful happy baby. Thanks for sharing your family with us. ~ Abby

Rustique Gal said...

What a sweetie he was (and I'm sure he still is!) Happy Birthday, Noah! And a happy New Year to you all too!
Hugs, Sherry

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Happy Birthday to your Noah... and Happy New Year to you and your family. How lucky you are... FIVE boys...

xo
Spencer

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

You have wonderful sons. Loved your post about them. Happy New Year!
Debbie

FredaB said...

Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family Dawn. You have been blessed.

Hugs

FredaB

Vicki Boster said...

Dawn- your boys are SO handsome-- what an amazing testament they are to your precious family--
Xo
Vicki

Pat C. said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to Noah!! I love the photo of him on the couch with his big brothers--so far, it's my favorite of the ones you've posted of the five boys together!♥ xoxo


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...