Friday, December 7, 2012

Buy One, Get One FREE Tutorial Sale!!!

It's that time of year again!!!
I usually have a buy-one-get-one-FREE sale in December
just to share my love for you and a little creativity TOO.

From now until Sunday evening at 6:00 pm EST
you can get
TWO tutorials
for only $5.00!!!

The tutorials are VERY beginner friendly...
photographs show you step-by-step how to create
each project.
I have 19 different projects to choose from!!

So if you have a little bit of time,
a little creative spark and
a little gumption...
make a few of your gifts this year to share
with your family and friends!

To see all of the tutorials, visit my
and when you go to purchase
one tutorial,

I will email you the files and you can spend an evening making
something beautiful for those you love.

Here are four of the nineteen:

Wishing you a wonderful, CREATIVE weekend dear friends!!!!

hugs and love,


Vee said... do write the best tutorials, but will I actually do one?

Dorthe said...

Your tutorials are all so beautiful, dearest Dawn,they are written to be easily understood,and so beautifully photographed , I love all I have purchased ,- how generous of you to offer one, for each one you buy!
Wish you a lovely saturday and sunday, sweet friend.
Love and hugs,Dorthe

bobbie said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful sale!! I've already placed my order...

rkramadh said...

Oh no, I missed this! I rarely get to check your blog on Fridays :( Is it too late? It's OK, I understand if it is...thanks for the offer anyway.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...