Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Working on a few sweet little things...

I have been working on a few small things...
for a sweet little baby boy arriving in just about a month!

I started with a few scraps of flannel from my stash,
another gift from a dear friend ~
she gave them to me before Clara was born!
Oh well, better late than never, right?

I pre-washed them all, pressed them...
pre-washed and cut batting the same size too...



Now I have a wonderful set of soft little burp pads
perfect to include with my other gifts
for Emily's baby shower!!





It's so good to use your stash, isn't it??

Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




10 comments:

Dorthe said...

OH sweet Dawn, they looks so soft and lovely to use for the new little boy, a wonderful idea, and the flannels so wonderful in colours for him.
Hope your tuesday will also be filled with happy projects, and beautiful moments, my dearerst friend.
Hugs and love,Dorthe

Susan said...

Your daughter will be thrilled with the burp clothes. What a wonderful way to use up your stash!

Elderberry Dreams said...

I love the colors, and they are going to come in so handy for her. See, there is truly a reson that we have things around, because there is always a perfect moment to use them! Have a beautiful day!

Rebecca said...

Hi Sweetie
Very cute idea! and yes, there is such a good feeling when you use something that is left over. I save scraps... sometimes they take over but I always find a use for them... eventually :)
Blessings today my friend
Rebecca

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Such a great idea, Dawn! I love the different patterns and colors.

Vee said...

Especially when it'll be used for such a good purpose...a new little one. That flannel is great.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lovely...so soft and sweet...I would have loved to receive those when I was expecting!

FredaB said...

They look so soft and cozy I just felt like wrappig them around me - even though it is still in the 90's.

Your daughter will love them.

Hugs
FredaB

Shopgirl said...

My Dear Dawn, I love the colors...you are getting real excited about this baby boy...so fun! He will be beautiful like Clara, and doing all the wonderful things boys do before you know it.
Clara will be a great big sister.
Being a grandma is so special. Love, Mary

NanaDiana said...

What soft, beautiful colors. I can't wait to see what you make. I suspect a baby quilt...being that you are using batting! See...even blonds are smart sometimes! I am trying to work on my "stash", too. xo Diana


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...