Thursday, July 26, 2012

To make you smile...


Well, since I've not been very productive lately...
I always think, I'll just post beautiful pics that might make you smile!

I just love this photo below...can you imagine having a kitchen large enough
to have a farm table??



And old scan of mine ~ I have a fascination with herbariums...love this so ~



Lovely lace ~



Shots from a few years ago in Savannah, Georgia ~ the Bonaventure Cemetery.





Don't forget about my tutorial sale ~
if you've been wanting to purchase one,
they are buy one get one FREE until Friday night at midnight!
Below is my sweet little nest baby assemblage ~




Carol Hicks Bolton...





A beautiful creek near my mom and dad's house in the fall a few years ago ~



Fall again in the North Georgia mountains....LOVE!




An old mirror that I altered, removed silvering off the back and placed toile wallpaper behind!



An altered composition book! I have a tutorial for this one too....




Can you tell I'm dreaming of Fall just a little bit?




Baskets piled up high at a visit to Ikea ~ don't you love them?






Wishing you a smile when you stop by!!!

I hope you have an amazing Thursday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






16 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What lovely photos, Dawn...fall is calling to me, too!

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh thank you Dawn for sharing these beautiful images - we never tire of looking at any of them!
Thank you for taking the time!
I so enjoyed my visit to your studio too!
Hugs,
Suzy

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Thanks for sharing all of the lovely eye candy.
Hugs~~~ Daphne

Vee said...

It worked! I'm smiling.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautiful pictures, Dawn! I love those pictures you took in the Georgia mountains in Fall.

Barbara Jean said...

Always so fun coming here Dawn.
So many wonderful pictures...and things you share.

thank you.

=) blessings
barb

Barbara Jean said...

Dawn, Went to your tutorials page...could not find the one pictured above...or the one with girl in previous post.
am I just missing them?? are they same one with dif. materials??

thanks
barb

Dorthe said...

Hello dear friend,
thankyou for the beauty, and thankyou for the smiles you gave me, seing all this lovely photoes and images.
It was a joy hopping through your post sweet Dawn.
Hope your day is beautiful, and send you love and hugs.
Dorthe

Mrs.C said...

What a beautiful blog! You are one talented gal!! I will be back to visit & I do enjoy your lovely pictures. Please stop by & visit me when you get a chance. I love guests & chats over the blogging fence.Hope you have a sweet summer day~ (( Hugs)) Mrs.Clark

NanaDiana said...

What beautiful, beautiful photos! I love them all. Isn't that little image in the jar just enchanting? xo Diana

GigiBeth said...

I really would love to have a kitchen like that. Maybe someday . . .

June said...

You can bet I'm smiling now dearest Dawn. I am always smiling when I leave your beautiful place my sweet friend.
sending love...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely pictures you always post for us. Wishing you a lovely mid-summer weekend. Patty/BC

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Thanks Dawn, I always love to visit here. I really like the lace curtain, as well as all your other photos. Thanks for all that you share. My friend is selling your birds egg soap in her shop, I bought some, so so sweet, I'm in love. ~ Abby

Brigitte said...

I can wait for Fall.. my favorite season! Love all your posts .I am lucky to have one farm table in my kitchen and I love cloches. Have a wonderful creative day. AmitiƩs

marie said...

Dawn...you always share the prettiest things!! LOVE your mirror! It's beautiful!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...