Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I can't help myself...

Emily's shower is going to be a sweet, small gathering ~
she had one with Clara but truthfully,
EVERYTHING she has that is "baby" is PINK!!
We were over the moon to welcome our little baby girl....
but we can't have our little Murray all wrapped up in pink blankets,
wearing pink onsies and pink patterned outfits ~
So, now you see why we just had to have a little boy shower!

I told myself, I'm keeping this one simple...buying everything and
making it easy. Well, then I go and make the invitations!
I've been working on them all evening.
They really are quite simple though.

The decorations will be simple too...
just helium balloons and of course FOOD!




Wishing you a beautiful Tuesday dear friends!!

hugs and love,
Dawn




6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dearest Dawn, they are beautiful, and they just say it all!- :A child of love -
The light blue seam binding gives it just that extra ,which makes it special.
This will be a lovely shower.
Sleep well my angel friend.
Hugs and love,Dorthe

Vee said...

They are finer than any you could buy, though probably not easier. This was my story...a boy following a girl and there simply are no hand-me-downs when that happens. ☺

Theresa said...

The new fella needs to be showered with love! The invitations are precious, OF COURSE they are if you made them:)

Enjoy your day dear friend, can't wait to welcome Murray to your family! HUGS!

Doni said...

Oh a new brother for precious Clara! How fun! Those invites are perfect. I know that your family will be so excited when he arrives!!
Blessings,
Doni

Pat C. said...

Your invitations are gorgeous, Dawn--only to be outshone by the precious baby boy who is on his way! xoxo

Shopgirl said...

Everything you do is so beautiful...I can hardly wait for your little guy to be born...love his name. Be still my heart...Have fun Dear Dawn, Mary


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...