Thursday, July 5, 2012

Getting things together ~


I hope you had a WONDERFUL Independence day!!!
Ours was quiet but still so good.
Not much has been going on in the studio though ~
Noah is about to head to Florida this coming weekend with his church youth group,
so I've been trying to make sure he had all that he needs...
washing his clothes and getting everything together.





Hopefully I can get back into the creative swing soon ~ I miss it!
Wishing you a wonderful Thursday sweet friends....
hugs and love,
Dawn




6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello dearest Dawn,
I have just saved the fairyes for Mathilde, to print out for her weekly ,little sweets packet from grandma :-) Thankyou my dear friend.
I wish your Noah a wonderful vacation.And you time to create beautiful things again.
Many warm hugs and love.
Your Dorthe

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Dawn isn't that so true how when you haven't had time to create you miss it~ I am like that right now for sure! I would love to have a few uninterrupted days just to spread out everything and play :)

Vee said...

Sweet images...glad that your holiday was sweet. Sounds as if Noah is heading for some fun times.

Barbara Jean said...

Just saying hi sweet girl

busy, busy, busy here. Store is keeping me hopping, and we have a big sale comping in August we are getting ready for...

Blessings
barb

June said...

Oh I know you will get right back into it soon sweet friend. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your days.
I hope your Noah has a wonderful time!
sending love...

Sandi said...

How fun for Noah!! My kids loved doing things with church groups. My hubby and boys have been on mission trips to Jamaica and Honduras...not me as I stayed here firmly planted on Terra Firma. LOL
Blessings~


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...