Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sharing what I love ~


So, how are things in your world?
I do hope they are so good....
Isn't it amazing how the internet pulls us all together,
even though our lives, surroundings and circumstances
are all so very different.

But we crave beauty, inspiration and the knowledge
that there are other kindred spirits around the world
that love what we love.

A few images for you to use in your art....
cards....or whatever your heart desires ~


To save the LARGEST size of my images:

Right click on the image.
Left click "OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW"
Then....Left click the image AGAIN.....
you will now have the FULL SIZED IMAGE.
Now you can right click it to "save image as"
and save it to your own computer.















I have to share more images that would be PERFECT
for your Mother's Day projects ~















Wishing you a wonderful Thursday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






10 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love 'em, Dawn! Thank you! I've been looking for more book pages like the bee one you shared. I've saved the children's book one now. Last time you shared the bee one I just had to do something with it and I made door/chair pillow hangers. I actually have a custom order for two on my Etsy if you want to see how they turned out. The same woman bought the first two I made as well!

Theresa said...

Oh SO sweet images, thank you for sharing! You are SO generous with your pretties and I appreciate them:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Perfect for Mother's Day

Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

Maureen said...

Thank you so much! I can't wait to use these on my Mother's Day cards... you are too kind to share.

Nancy Hood said...

Hello dear friend, another shout out :) You know you'll always be one of my very favorites. Blessings and hugs, Nancy

http://johnhoodfamily.blogspot.com/2012/05/melissa-lester-always-brightens-my-day.html

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hi Dawn, first time posting to your blog. I was looking at blogs for several years and this inspired me from the beginning. One time you said you could open a blog and were counting the time you had taken and so on. And it was that comment which motivated me and I needed! so I started a year ago and a few months, always thinking that was your job who inspired me to do. Work I have always admired. In recent days, such as 2 post ago published a paper with a picture of you share. So Dawn, but now you know, and you might not think you've been in the Internet network, a link, motivator, the source of inspiration for many women to create, and humbly appreciate it more than you think! Hugs. Rose Marie

Createology said...

How very sweet and generous of you to share such wonderful images. Thank you Dawn Dear. Blessings...

Rustique Gal said...

Dawn, such lovely images you share with us. I love old postcards and photos! And I adore the projects you make with them.
Hugs,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love the bee and the book page with "ladybird" - so sweet. Your printables are always fantastic! Bev

From G2B said...

Oh the bee is my favorite- I may have a thing for them. Thanks for the round up!
xo Becca


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...