Monday, May 7, 2012

Blessings ~


First a sweet poem for your Mother's Day projects...




It's always amazing to me the friends I've made here!!
Near and very, very far away ~ it doesn't matter,
we are all kindred spirits and know what the other loves!

I received a few parcels this past weekend
and have to share the goodness with you...
and I know if I LOVE IT, you will too!!!

A package arrived from sweet Jill who lives in Australia!!
She sent me the most precious treasures ~


A handmade, lace-trimmed pouch filled with sweet things ~



Beautiful buttons, antique lace, sheet music, doll shoes and precious baubles...



Thank you so very much sweet Jill!!! You know I love it all so much ~
I'm just humbled that you would send me these treasures
from so very far away.



I love it all so very much Jill!!!!!




Another dear friend, Vikki of Humble Heart
send me an amazing care package too!!
Vikki knows my heart and knows what I love as well ~
just look at the bounty!!



Have you seen this fabric?? It has vintage bird prints on it!!
I've not seen this anywhere ~ but of course, I don't get out much either :)



Old photos...babies and ladies, my favs!



Lace and buttons...
look at the coin purse Vikki covered in text and trimmed in lace,
I love this idea!!!



An old baby shoe, doll head, tags, papers....




A handmade pouch she made with the bird fabric too!!



Old album pages, dictionary pages, book pages....so much goodness ~
Looks like I need to get off my duff
and get to making some artwork!!!!!






Thank you so, so much sweet Vikki,
I don't even know what to say but thank you SO, SO MUCH!!!
I love it all angel!!!!





I was also able to finally finish three more sachets
that are heading off to their new owners this week.....







I am honored, humbled, privileged and simply can't believe
the friends I've made while having this blog ~
Thank you for coming here, visiting me and for
always, always,
inspiring me!!!


Wishing you a most wonderful Monday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn





21 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

What precious friends Dawn!!
Those are all such beautiful treasures that they sent you ❤

marda said...

What amazing friends to send such thoughtful and beautiful goodies. I'm sure you'll have many hours of pleasure creating with them.

Dorthe said...

Dear precious Dawn,
so much love coming from you and your blog alwayes, -and back to you again, dear friend.
OH MY! so much goodness, so many wonderful, and sweet gifts, what dear gestures from your friends, sweetie.
They have truly filled those packages ,to show you their affection and love.
Much love from me also, this monday morning-Hugs from Denmark-
Dorthe

Theresa said...

WOW, that's a lot of goodies! You hit the lottery of great packages from GREAT friends:) Enjoy your day my friend, I bet you will be busy making something pretty! HUGS!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Wow, look at all those beautiful things you received, Dawn! I'd be looking and relooking! That fabric with the bird panels is great; I've never seen it before either.

Vee said...

Oh, Dawn, from the beauty in those packages, I think the givers must have had great fun gathering with you in mind. So sweet; so lovely!

Diane said...

Wow, you're going to have fun with all that great stuff. Very nice!

Sandy said...

Dawn,

That is a lot of love, embrace it, let it warm you!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Oh, you lucky, lucky chickie! Pressies! How sweet and wonderful. Love your little sachets.... I have enough "stuff" around here to make about a million little things. One of these days I'll get busy on that.....

Have a wonderful week sweet girlie!

xo
Spencer

Tina said...

That is an amazing package Dear Dawn - so much great stuff. Love all the lace ofcourse and the coin purse is just so cute.

Evey's Creations said...

:) What a Blessing to have such a lovely friend!

Sandi said...

Such love here in blogland Dawn! Love all your goodies and the sachets you made as well!
Blessings~

Sandra Foster said...

Beautiful - my style. Hope it was okay to "Pin" it.

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hello Dawn, I love your needlework, that's just so gorgeous. I'm going to have to display your blog button on my blog, you've got such a beautiful blog. Wonderful gifts you've gotten too. Isn't blogging just the best? It's so nice to get so inpired by others and share in the pleasure of crafting. Best wishes to you. Wendy

Anonymous said...

Dawn - what a treasure trove! So many beautiful things! I love your printable. Bev

Erica said...

Wow! Those are some amazing gifts. Does the bird fabric have a maker on it? I'd love to get some.

Craftberry Bush said...

So many beautiful things to look at...I would't want to ever use them...thank you for sharing your treasures with us...xo

Ellen said...

Wowwww, I am breathless, this is so beautiful. I wish you a great time Dawn with all this great stuff. it's always so nice to bring a visit to your fantastic Blog.

Hugs,
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Wow I wish I had friends like that!!!
Marcy

From G2B said...

You are so clever! What great crafts!!
xo Becca

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

What a Gorgeous Treasure and what a Sweet Friend!
Hugs
Jill


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...