Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Attention to detail ~


I love them.
Details, that is.
I can't help it.
I obsess over them.
Details and attention to them is what makes my little world go round!

A beautiful lady image for you...
I have her framed and scanned her a while back to share ~


To save the LARGEST size of my images:


Right click on the image.
Left click "OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW"
Then....Left click the image AGAIN.....
you will now have the FULL SIZED IMAGE.
Now you can right click it to "save image as"
and save it to your own computer.




I'm still working on my sachets and needle books....
but each component has to be just right ~
but at least the two that were orders are finished!!










Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




9 comments:

marie said...

Your attention to detail is exactly what makes your creations so wonderful Dawn. You put things together "just so"....right down to the last button! I love that!

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Beautiful pillows! I love your style♥

Dorthe said...

Pure,pure beauty in every little detail, sweetie, that`s what makes your creations so wonderful my dear friend.

I wish you a beaytiful wednesday my dear Dawn- Today is my daughters 35 years birthday, so we celebrate here :-)
Hugs and love, Dorthe

Vee said...

It's all about the sweet details, isn't it? You are very smart to make extras and have them worked up. How often I have wanted to have an extra gift hanging about somewhere... Strike while the iron and the muse are hot!

Theresa said...

Thanks for sharing this image with us! I love your creations, perfect:) Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

You have such a giving heart..I loved the image. And everything you are doing looks awesome.

Thinking of you today..love Nita

Carol Mae said...

Thanks so much for the info on Mary, I also heard she was on Jury Duty. I was just concerned about her being ok. love your Sachets, so pretty. Thanks again Dawn. Hugs, Carol Mae

Princess Fingers Glued Together said...

Thank you so much.

Createology said...

It is always attention to details that make the difference we all want and need...Perfection! Yours are so beautiful. Blessings...


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...