Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet baby ~



A short and sweet post today....
I scanned in this little girl for you!
Maybe you can use her in your artwork?
Remember to scroll down to the bottom of my posts
to read about how to save these pics in the largest format ~




She looks like she might just have a little bit of an attitude, don't you think?

My mom and dad are arriving today to stay the weekend with us...
we are having a family reunion Saturday!
I'm looking forward to seeing sweet cousins, aunts and uncles
that I haven't seen in awhile ~
So...I'm fluffing the guest room and cleaning a bit to get ready!


Have a beautiful Thursday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




10 comments:

Theresa said...

She is precious, thanks for sharing her with us! I know you are excited to see all of the family! I truly enjoy reunions!

Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Enjoy your family, Dawn! My son is arriving on Saturday and will be visiting with us until Wednesday. I'm so excited to see him!

Marti McClure said...

She is adorable! Thanks so much. ~Marti

Vee said...

What a sweetie. I'm not sure about "attitude." I'd be more inclined to call it
"personality." Wow! What a great weekend you have in store. Have a lot of fun!!

NanaDiana said...

I saved this-Thank You! I don't know what I will use it for but it does remind me of our SweetCheeks! Have fun with your family this weekend-that time is so precious! xo Diana

Dorthe said...

Dearest Dawn, how wonderful for you to have your parents visiting, and to meet family you don`t meet every day-I hope your weather will be beautiful for the reunion.
Thankyou sweetie for the little misses, she is cute.
Wishes you a happy day fluffing and cleaning, and sending you much love and hugs.
Dorthe

Little Birdie Blessings said...

What a sweet photo to share Dawn. Have a wonderful visit with your family. ~ Abby

Tiffany said...

Beautiful. I love old photos.

June said...

I hope you are having the time of your life Dawn with your beautiful family. Nothing better than a reunion!
much love...

Rustique Gal said...

Dawn, what an adorable baby! I can surely think of something to do with her!. Hope you have a great weekend with all your family.
Hugs,
Sherry


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...