Monday, July 9, 2007

You. must. see. these. TREASURES!!!

Before we left for Panama City Beach I talked to Corey Amaro from the most wonderful, inspirational blog Tongue in Cheek ~ published now several times in different magazines and bringing blogdom to a whole new level ~ anyway, I sent her some cash to do a little antiquing for me (just for light items so as to not cost too much to ship) at her favorite antique markets and just look, look, look and drool at what she sent me!!!!!!

Am I absolutely nuts to have a love affair with beautiful, old, stained paper ephemera? I love the graphics, the gorgeous penmanship and the true character these pieces have. I will try to color copy some of these items for my give-away . . . good idea, right?

Enjoy the photos!












5 comments:

wisteriagirl said...

Wow!! How blessed you are! I absolutely love what she got for you. I would love to have some things like what you received.

Cape Cod Washashore said...

OK - that's it. I'm going to become the blogville travel agent and book an entire 747 of bloggers to go and visit Corey! heehee =)

Lori said...

WOW!!! Truly Truly Gorgeous Stuff!!!

Lana Manis said...

oh my! I love it all Dawn! have fun!

lana

Anonymous said...

ohhhh!!! How wonderful!
I have been also meaning to ask her do a wee shopping for me.
At least i will buy some thngs from her for my shop.

Ledger papers are always my favorite things!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...