Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Where did the summer go?

Free image for you! Right click and "Save picture as"...


Tonight we went back-to-school shopping. I just can't believe it! Our youngest, Noah, is entering the fourth grade and next-to-the-youngest, Chase, is entering the eleventh grade. Time is flying by us at lightening speed! We went to Target and found some wonderful things for the little one but now the sixteen year old has to have the fancy stuff from "those" stores . . .

I'm working at the antique store this week and I'm looking forward to it! I have a neat little pile of goodies to bring in and hopefully we'll be pretty busy, too!

Thank you all so much for always leaving me the sweetest comments!! You make my day.....xxoo, Dawn

7 comments:

PAT said...

I know!! Summer has flown by...tomorrow is August, already!

I loved what you posted about while I was out of town. Looks like you found some great things. I'll be back in a bit for a closer look!

Pat

Mrs. Jones said...

I don't know what happened either. Next thing we know it will be Thanksgiving. I really love this picture you have in the post. Absolutely adorable!

wisteriagirl said...

It's hard to believe that it is time for the children to be going back to school! Seems like they just got out for the summer. I don't think time passed this quickly when I was in school:(

Lisa said...

Love your blog! Although Fall is my favorite time of year, I have been savoring these last days because when September comes, my last baby will start kindergarten! The others grew up so fast...I want her to be my baby for just a little longer :)

Lori said...

oh yes, "those" stores...the 14 year old does that too...the 10 year old is quite content with whatever he has...

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful picture! I love it. Nita

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture thanks for sharing this I used it on my Home School blog!!!! Oh btw I love your room from previous post. NICE!!!
MIca


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...