Sunday, July 8, 2007

That silly lil' Doe!!

I have to show you all the wonderful goodies I received from Doe, one of my Bunny Swap partners!! When I returned last night the box was on the porch waiting for me and WOW!! It was chock full of the best stuff . . . Her adorable handmade bunny is so precious!!

Isn't she adorable? So much work went into her, thank you so much, Doe!

And embroidered on the back, too!!

A Martha bunny puppet kit, labels, scrapbooking supplies!!!


And just look at all the cool labels, tags and precious doo-dads to play with . . .

Dear Doe, thank you again, you did way too much for me . . . I feel as if I should send another care package your way . . . xxoo, I love it all!! Dawn

3 comments:

Deb said...

Adorable Bunny ... such a great parcel to come home to :-}.

Anonymous said...

Glad you like the bunny and the extra goodies! I guess, I had too much fun stuffing the box! lol! Enjoy!

Crafty Mama said...

That bunny is so sweet... What a great gift!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...