Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Such sweet friends are made here ~



This blogging world connects hearts. We end up enjoying blogs that we can relate to. Either in our family life or maybe in our tastes. You could enjoy the artsy blogs or maybe the decorating blogs or even the thought provoking blogs ~ each inspire you in their own way.

Today I was fortunate to get to see a wonderful fellow blogger friend again, as she came by the antique store. She doesn't live too far from McDonough and I feel a bond toward her because she is such a sweet fellow blogger. Karin stopped in to pick up her vintage paper packet she won from my blog and I so enjoyed her visit. She had a long time friend with her and also her mother.

She did find a few goodies at the store, as did her friend. But I have to tell you, she brought me the most wonderful little cake all wrapped up and tied. A lemon-lavender pound cake and I must tell you, by the looks of the second picture, I couldn't wait 'til I got home to try it and it was DELICIOUS!!

Karin, thank you so very much sweetie and I'm so glad you liked your papers and it was so good to see you again...and I so loved my little cake!


You gotta love this little blogging world...xxoo, Dawn

2 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I an so happy that were able to spend time with a friend, and the cake looks wonderful! Nita

Lisa said...

Your post makes me so excited for all the friends to be made thru blogging! It's like being a kid in a candy store! So many talented women such as yourself and enjoying all that we have to offer about our worlds! Here's to new friends! Lisa :)


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...