Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kisses from France . . .


Do you know how wonderful it is to look in your mailbox and see a package from France??? The precious Kristin of Ciel d'Orage, one of my most favorite French blogs, has sent me the sweetest package full of her creations ~ two beautiful tags, one monogrammed even, a covered pencil and the most fragrant lavender sachet in a gorgeous fabric.


How amazing is it that this beautiful woman, so many miles away from me, in another country even, whom I've never met, or hardly spoken to, can feel inspired to send me a gift over land and sea, because she loves my blog? Well, I love her blog back and must gather a return package myself . . .


My heart is touched, Kristin and I love everything you made for me ~ it's all so beautiful and so very French! xxoo!

8 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

You lucky girl!!!!!

maggiegracecreates said...

stunning - I love her blog too. I spend hours there just drooling as well as brushing up on my french. And look at the goodies corey amassed for you.

hope you had a great time on you vacation.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love her blog too. I wish I could understand French. There are many times I wish I could purchase something from her...hmm maybe it's a good thing I can't ha ha.

Nice surprise for you when you just arrived home from your vacation.
Kathy

Lori said...

Dawn, that was such a sweet gesture for your friend to send all of those lovely items...

Dixie Redmond said...

Oh, how that red heart is speaking to me. I love how the flower is placed just so - blooming hearts instead of bleeding ones. :-)

Dixie

Anonymous said...

I love the heart also. What a sweet person. I'll have to go visit now. By the way if you go to Babel Fish, you can put in the site's address and what language to translate from and to and you'll be able to read it. It's great!

Artifax said...

What lovely treasures! I love her blog too - so much eye candy!

SweetAnnee said...

Lovely..and tis so goode to know
there are so many SWEET folks
in our lives, Deena


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...