Friday, July 13, 2007

Love these ~

Yesterday I had to run up the the store and take some pictures for our store's blog. It's been updated if you'd like to take a look. Anyway, Cindy had me a few gifts from her last shopping trip and just look at these gorgeous pages from a very old photo album!! Thanks so much, Cindy, you know I love them!!


Then, I made a stop at the book store and bought the latest issue of Somerset Studio. I LOVE this issue! There are so many nature assemblages and collages, which are my very favorite. I'm just about finished with one myself that I will be putting in my Etsy shop. For all you bird lovers...I think you'll like it!



And, last but certainly not least, I went to Target and found this AMAZING Flower Fairy Journal. Girls, it is so beautiful. Each and every page. The illustrations are precious and I love the handwriting throughout. I tried to take a few photos to give you an idea . . . I'll try to find it and put it in my little bookstore at the top of my blog. I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

ps. Don't forget to scroll down to enter my giveaway!!






6 comments:

Lori said...

well, i can't BELIEVE they had that book at target!!! it has been on my wish list at Amazon { i think it's the same one }. love the assemblage on the cover of the mag and i can't wait to see what YOU come up with :)

Anonymous said...

I love that book. Did you see the Beatrix Potter one like that?? it is also fun and colorful!!! Love Target'. Your work is wonderful and the froggy down in the past post...Cute!!!

XOXO Mica

Deb said...

Your Flower Fairy Journal is gorgeous - a book of pure inspiration. I will look out for it next time I'm at the book store.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Dawn, I bought this wonderful book for my daughter about a year ago. I have gone through it many times. I love faeries and other fanciful little creatures. Nita

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Hmmmm... my daughter loves fairies even more than I do. I think we'll have to get that book! =)

Anonymous said...

The book looks truly wonderful.
Very Victorian. I'll have to look
for the Beatrix Potter, one, also.

~elaine~


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...