Monday, July 30, 2007

Grand Opening ~ Relics!
Look at these gorgeous treasures . . .

A wonderful friend of both Cindy and I, Deborah, has moved into a new store, Relics. And from the looks of these photos, I want to go!!

They have a blog that they will be updating regularly so drop by and visit, comment and show them the blogger love, please . . . and if you're in the area of Cleveland, Tennessee ~ you can see them in person! If you visit, please let me know, too.

This is just a taste, take a look . . .




5 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love everything! So pretty. Nita

Lori said...

well, i got all excited when i saw cleveland, then immediately disappointed when it was followed by tennessee...the store looks just beautiful, and i will go visit the blog now...

wisteriagirl said...

Thanks for sharing, Dawn! What a cool place. Would love to go there, but if I make a trip to an antique store...it has to be Plum Tree Antiques, first:)

Sweet Remembrance said...

Ok...I'm loving everything about Relics! Wished I lived closer...

Mrs. Jones said...

The little pink velvet bench is my absolute favorite. I think I NEED one of those!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...