Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bunny love from overseas!!

I received another wonderful package in the mail today! An adorable handmade bunny from Jill ~ "Daisy" from Daisy's Days in the UK.

Sweet Daisy has been so worried about the bunny's arrival ~ but I knew he'd show up. I told her he must be doing a little sight-seeing between here and there. His name is "Patches" and you can obviously see why. He's holding a needle trying to mend himself! Thank you so much, Daisy! He will hold a place of honor in my art room ~ xxoo!




3 comments:

Southern Heart said...

Oh, how sweet! What a thoughtful and charming gift! He looks very happy at your home, and I can't think of a sweeter person to adopt him into her family!

Deb said...

Such a precious bunny - what a lovely present!

Becky said...

Oh, and this is such a sweet bunny. lucky you. Looks so soft and snuggly.
Becky


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...