Sunday, July 15, 2007

And the winner is . . . . .


The sweet Cindy of Wisteriaplace!!!!!!! You win my big ole' goodie pack of paper goodies so get your scissors and glue ready, girl ~ Please email me with your address!


And because I had so many wonderful entries/comments, I chose one more number with the Random Number Generator and the second winner is: Karin of madrekarin ~ You win a goodie pack of paper goodies, too! ~ Please email me with your address, too. My email is: sewmanyroses@yahoo.com


Two sweet, sweet souls. I've met them both, Cindy on the phone as she has purchased several items from The Plum Tree and Karin actually came to the store!! I'm so very thankful for each and every one of you precious readers and am honored that you stop by my blog to see what I'm up to . . . love to you all!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

congratulations to the lucky winners!!!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Two lucky sweet girls!

wisteriagirl said...

I'm in shock right now...I have goose flesh!! I'm sooo excited!! I can't believe I won! Thank you, Ms. Dawn! I love everything you put your sweet hands and heart to! Big Hugz, Cindy

Deb said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners of your wonderful giveaway packages!

Lana Manis said...

Congratulations ladies!!!

Lana


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...