Saturday, December 9, 2017

Little Christmas wishes under glass ~



After working on my fairy house for the last few weeks,
it was so nice to get back to a few smaller projects!

I invited a dear old friend over for a creative day in my studio
and we had an absolute BLAST together!!!

Tammy and I met at art school years and years ago.
With both of us being creative spirits, the ideas just FLY
when we get together to make pretty things.
Plus add in the laughter, reminiscing and love...
well, that's just the icing on the cake!

These sweet Christmas tubes are just a few of the results
of our wonderful day together ~






Sometimes you have to make a HOT MESS to make something beautiful!!!
Look at that crazy table!









These are SO much fun to make!!!
We also made a few botanical tubes that I'm finishing up ~
They are filled with little snippets and elements of nature.
Beautiful to display year round if you're a nature lover like me!

The Christmas tubes are listed in my Etsy store and
the botanicals tubes will be soon as well!

I hope you're staying cozy on this chilly December day
and thank you always, always for visiting me here!


Hugs and love,
Dawn





5 comments:

Mom said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous. These are no exception! Thanks for sharing with us..... you provide so much inspiration and beauty. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Jackie PN said...

Dawn, these are so lovely! Your hot mess looks like a wonderfully festive time to me!
Jackie xo

Lana said...

I would end up spending so much time looking around your studio, that I would never get anything completed. I love your stash!!! The tubes are elegant and I'd leave them out all year long.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

How fun, I came by way of your Facebook post. Loving the cute assemblage and on the other post I noticed more nature looking ones. All so beautiful. Your work area "AWESOME" kinda the way it is when you are having fun. But oh the clean up days later, mostly when the season changes ~!! Wishing you and yours a Merry, Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing the beauty of your creations.

Softie said...

I just came across your Christmas tube post and am excited to make some but I've been unable to find any way to print the little banners. Can you tell me where you found them or how you printed them? Thank you for sharing.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...