Monday, March 27, 2017

A simple but beautiful spring wreath!





I wanted to share a simple spring wreath I made for my mom this past weekend!
The garlands were on sale for half price at Hobby Lobby last week
so we purchased one artificial greenery garland for 8.00 (originally 15.99)
and one grapevine wreath that was 4.99.

I already had the artificial nest, the speckled eggs and moss.
Plus the little buds that surround the nest.

I used floral wire to attach the garland to the wreath as well as the nest.
The eggs, moss and buds were glued on using Fabri-Tac glue.

So...a very simple wreath that was only 13.00!!!
Plus my mom LOVES it!
Now I need to make mine ~
Of course I had to buy the stuff to make me one too!!


Hugs and love,
Dawn


8 comments:

Karen B. said...

It is so lovely Hun. Perfect in every way!
Many hugs,
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Lane Hill House said...

I have a Jenny Wren who would love this, Dawn! She continues to make a nest in the wreath I have on our porch.

Your spring wreath is very inviting. Kathleen ~ Lane Hill House

logan wilhelm said...

The wreath for your Mom looks lovely, simple and natural! Thanks for the inspiration!!

~ Pen to Paper ~ said...

Very sweet Spring wreath ! Looks Vintage-y and Fresh :)

Marlynne said...

Oh Yes! Just perfect! I always have to make me one of what ever too!

Daniela said...

What a sweetness you express with the lovely wreath you gave life to, dear Dawn, thank you for sharing it with us !!!

Wishing you a joyous Sunday
and new week ahead
with sincere gratitude

XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

Katie Mansfield said...

It's so cute. Perfect. I love the addition of the nest.

Barbara Jean said...

I love the airiness and free spirit of this wreath.

blessings
Barb


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...